Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

new bed frame and bedroom layout

i got this old but new to me wooden bed frame from my parents that i had to repaint in high-gloss black to match my matte black wall paint.  i love the subtle tone on tone look.  i then changed my faux shibori pattern sheet set to this beautiful black and white paisley print.  a little bit of white in this moody room really goes a long way.




i finally removed the unused floating shelf on the right side of my closet-turned-bedroom after a massive downsizing.  because of the added clearance, i was able to put a super comfy shag rug that my two cats really enjoy playing and sleeping in.  the best part of all?  i finished this makeover without spending any money!



please ignore my messy open closet.  friends don't judge each other, right?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...