Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

i miss you, kuti

so - i lost my cat, kuti, on january 7 while tending our little sari-sari store.  she got overly excited with the new surrounding, and hurriedly went outside without my knowledge.  i tried calling her name every morning at 4am in front of our store hoping that she would recognize my voice. it's been a week now, and sad to say, i hadn't seen any sign of her.   it is extremely difficult for me to move on, especially now that i already created a special bond with her.  she was my constant companion, computer buddy, sleeping buddy, and living alarm clock.  i am wishing and praying that she will come back someday.  i know, it's just a cat, but anyone who is a cat lover can relate to what i'm going through right now.  it will get better, but for now, i have to say goodbye to blogspot for a while.

au revoir.



2 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry and my heart goes out to you...I know your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ms. sheralyn! i'm doing okay now, but i still miss her from time to time. tcre.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...