Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

locally made buckled platform shoes

my custom made platform shoes from jermaine's are finally here!  i never expected them to be this handsome...err, okay beautiful.  they are the best shoes i have so far.  i adore the western style buckles in burnished silver hardware, which can easily be maneuvered with the help of velcro closures.  the platform soles give me added height without being too over the top or costume-y.  these shoes will be easy for me to break in, thanks to locally sourced soft genuine cow leather material.  the stitches and craftsmanship are beyond ah-ma-zing.  these shoes will definitely last me for years and years.  original price was 2,500 pesos but the shop owner gave me a discount, and so i got them for only 2,300 pesos.  my cheapskate heart was beaming with joy.  they are exactly what i wanted them to be.  probably, even better.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...