Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

thrifting: king bhats 12/18/14

i decided to drop by today at the nearest king bhats dry goods in my area.  i went there specifically looking for men's t-shirts, but i was gleefully sidetracked by these ultra  gorgeous black brogues from michelangelo.  i just can't get enough of wear-with-anything-and-everything basic black shoes.   i scooped them for a discounted price of 480 pesos.







after being overjoyed by the shoes, i went ahead to scavenge for men's t-shirts.  i easily filled my basket to the brim, although only four made it to my final picks.  i thought they were quite expensive at 120 pesos each?  i don't know, that's just me.  i was very ecstatic with my finds though, especially the alien print t-shirt.


my total for today was really nothing to be proud of mostly because of the t-shirts.  bummer.  i can always do better next time though.  the shoes, on the other hand, were definitely a steal.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...