Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

kultura filipino: t'nalak beauties

i had been using the same old generic nylon wallet for quite a while now.   it was gross and dirty, but the frugal in me won't let me buy anything new.  besides, there seemed to be a scarcity of wallets at my favorite thrift stores.  the next best option available was to buy something handmade or local.  thanks to kultura filipino because i can shop for philippine-made fashion goods within reach!

t'nalak foldable wallet.  priced at 149.75 pesos.  i super adore this wallet.  i might get another one soon as a gift for my mom or sister.  or, in a different color for myself.



t'nalak pencil case.  priced at 79.75 pesos.  gorgeous, gorgeous t'nalak exterior.  i have no use for this at the moment, but it's good to have this eye-candy in sight.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...