Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

bag restoration: refreshing old bally trainspotting bag

i have always been a fan of classic bally.  it was my first love and it has a special place in my heart.  in fact, i still have some of my earliest collection with me.  all preloved and vintage, so they are sustainable in their own rights.  one of which is this bally trainspotting hand-held bag.  this has been my go-to bag before and one of my all-time favorites.  for that reason, i'm planning to give it a second (third, or fourth, or more?) lease on life.  it doesn't have any major issues to note.  the bag just needs a little bit of refreshing and reconditioning.

out of shape and flat as pancake.  the cream and black trainspotting stripes are a lot dirtier in actual. there are also thick verdigris present on hardware.



into the bath.


rinse, rinse, rinse.



drying.



after a copious amount of leather honey.  clean, beautiful, and plump calf leather.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...